The two usually get along fine, but sometimes Little Miss Sunshine can be very annoying to Mr. Happy.
The Relationship in GeneralEdit
- Mr. Happy and Miss Sunshine host a show together called Good Morning, Dillydale!
- Hotel: Mr. Happy and Miss Sunshine play against Mr. Fussy and Mr. Messy at a volley ball game in the pool.
- Snow: Mr. Happy says Miss Sushine looks nice on "this lovely snow day" and Miss Sunshine says "thank you!"
- Amusement Park: Miss Sunshine and Mr. Happy ride the ferris wheel together.
- Parade: They marched together and served as judges in the parade.
- Dance: Mr. Happy and Miss Sunshine danced with each other but both stepped on each other's feet.
- Restaurants: Mr. Happy and Miss Sunshine go out on a date at the beginning of the episode.
- Next Door: Little Miss Sunshine invites Mr. Happy over to her house for dinner.
- Collecting: Miss Sunshine keeps asking if "this was a collection and that was collection" and Mr. Happy had a bored expression on his face.
- Canned Goods: Mr. Happy pushes Miss Sunshine aside.